Burn Permits

In an effort to protect yourself, your home, your neighbors and to prevent large wildland fires, any fire larger than 3’ x 3’ x 3’ requires a Burn Permit.

Burn Permits for the Maple Plain Fire District may be picked up at West Hennepin Public Safety.  Please check their website or call 763-479-0500 for hours of operation.